REXPaint is completely free to use, or even to create images (or other file exports) for your own commercial product. However, downloading, storing, or starting the program shows that you understand and agree to the following conditions:
- REXPaint is made available "as is" with no warranty of any kind, and its author cannot be held responsible for any damage to your system.
- REXPaint may NOT be redistributed over public channels; the latest version will always be available through this website. The program may be redistributed freely through private means (such as e-mail), provided all of its files (including all documentation) remain unchanged.
- REXPaint itself may NOT be sold in any form.
See the included readme file for more information.
- Current Version: 1.03 (160701)
- Platform: Windows (compatible with Wine on Linux/OSX)
- File Size: 750KB
REXPaint requires Microsoft VS2010 runtime DLLs (msvcp100.dll, msvcr100.dll) to run. If the application fails to start and complains about DLL files, download and install the MSVC++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). (Also make sure the application is run with admin rights so that it can write to its own directory, otherwise it may crash.)
REXPaint will always be free, but if you're one of the many users who enjoys it and/or finds it a useful tool and would like to give something back, I'm happy to accept tips!This will not ensure that any particular feature will be implemented, though certainly with more tips I'd be more capable of spending the time necessary to continue work on new features. I've already put hundreds of hours into REXPaint, and use it a lot myself, but there's more that can be done.
Anyone who tips at least $5 and wants to be recognized, will be added to the list below as thanks. You can optionally provide a link and I'll put that here, too.
Thanks go out to...Phi Dinh