Grid Sage Forums

• April 26, 2024, 09:54:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Cogmind Alpha 1-Year Anniversary  (Read 2087 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Cogmind Alpha 1-Year Anniversary
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:31:07 PM »

Today marks the end of Cogmind's first year of Alpha Access. And that's pretty much the only thing it's the "end" of since we're still chugging along and releases are continuing all the same.

The past year has been great, and I wrote a summary over on the blog including basic player and revenue data, a breakdown of development time, and a quick look at the rest of 2016.

To celebrate, for now I've added a new $24.99 no-perk tier to the buy page. I'm curious if this will spur any more sales, and as development moves into late-game content, it's about time to occasionally make this offer available.

The website has also just been updated, with lots of adjustments to the text, revamped screenshots, and a completed set of over 100 UI preview images in different fonts and sizes. The website hadn't been updated nearly at all for the past year, so it was about time to do that :)

Unfortunately the website is mostly screenshot-based, so I won't be including this destructive bad boy I recently put together:
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon