Grid Sage Forums

• April 28, 2024, 11:59:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Any ideas / strategies with looting a garrison with a bunch of allies?  (Read 2151 times)

1q84

• Unaware
    • View Profile

Hello,

my first post here.

I collected a bunch of allies through an accidentally chute trap, mainly disabled behemoths, made it back and dived into the next garrison with this party.

Normally i tried to discover the benefits with RIF, but in this run i just got an datajack and this bunch.

Any ideas?

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

Welcome! Wow... yeah that's quite a group of allies, they're going to absolutely destroy whatever's in the garrison, so I guess you don't have to worry about much :P

Can just use it as an opportunity to find the RIF Installer for your next ability and gather more couplers. Of course, looks like you've already got a good number so not as much to worry about there, just refine your collection and most importantly get that ability.

You won't be able to rely on that group forever, anyway--most will probably be dead within that map, or if not then on the next one. You can just use them as an opportunity to protect yourself as you try to build and maintain your army via RIF. Even a melee Datajack can be useful, just harder to position for, especially if you're slower... At least inside a garrison I'd like to say you can get the drop on enemies up close before your allies go after them, but that will be much harder considering you have no direct control over that group! (Normally you could get everyone to hang back while you hack if necessary...)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon