Grid Sage Forums

• April 28, 2024, 09:26:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: [beta 9.4] Curator achievement triggers before gallery is complete  (Read 2083 times)

Joshua

• Sigix
  • Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win
    • View Profile

Perhaps this is intentional, but I have four items left to complete my gallery, yet it says 100% complete and I got the curator achievement. On the one hand I am relieved (didn't have to keep rolling the dice to get all the Zion Hero weapons), on the other hand that seems to be not quite 100%?

Now I can try Player 2 mode, anyway - was putting it off wanting to get all the items before you added anymore.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: [beta 9.4] Curator achievement triggers before gallery is complete
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 04:34:35 PM »

Yeah this is a known issue that started with Beta 9, something to do with the way some new special mode items were added in recent months. It's been reported a couple times elsewhere and as a minor issue has been on the fix list for the next major release (so, Beta 10, which is just taking a while to appear so we haven't gotten that particular fix yet :P)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: [beta 9.4] Curator achievement triggers before gallery is complete
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 01:22:44 AM »

Pretty sure this was the result of getting gallery access to art-less items by parsing robots that use them. I've removed that ability now and will also be retroactively removing that data from player records since it wasn't meant to be there (was a side effect of the new parse-to-add-to-gallery feature).
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon