Grid Sage Forums

• April 28, 2024, 03:27:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Fabs in caves  (Read 755 times)

Joshua

• Sigix
  • Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win
    • View Profile
Fabs in caves
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:42:12 AM »

I wonder if anyone else knows the answer to this (it may count as a spoiler so Kyzrati won't be able to answer?): is this fab with matter containers next to it in the caves a relic of the earlier fabbing system, where you had to feed matter in, or is there still a way to use it? (Status on the fab reported 0 matter available.) I didn't want to throw this game by messing around trying to feed matter into the recycling unit and see if it went to the fabricator.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Fabs in caves
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 05:41:45 AM »

It's not a relic (or spoiler, really :P), it's because that belongs to one of the new larger bases 0b10 is still in the process of building as it expands into the caves. The Fabricator isn't hooked up to the central system yet, so it has no access to the matter reserves. The original idea was to have a number of these bases you could encounter, but as is there is only one. That said, I did finally add a second one in the coming Beta 9 ;)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon