Grid Sage Forums

• May 02, 2024, 10:43:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: [Beta 13] Ally-repaired broken propulsion auto-activates despite settings  (Read 48 times)

R-26 Lightspeed

• Cyborg
    • View Profile

As (not technically) visible in the attached screenshot, after an allied Surgeon repaired my Broken Gyrokinetic Inverter, said propulsion unit auto-activated despite the fact that i set my advanced.cfg setting disableSecondPropulsionAutoactivate=1

I guess it isn't technically a bug, given that the manual entry for disableSecondPropulsionAutoactivate states that it's specifically for attaching propulsion, not anything else, but i thought i'd mention it here in case it's not the intended behavior.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

Yeah the behavior is meant specifically for you attaching propulsion. I guess it could technically be extended to include other types of "new part being attached," but maybe better not to since there will be more exceptions added and exceptions are not great, then it'd end up being inconsistent every so often during expansion... Other cases are few and far in between, so you can do so manually if necessary.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon