Grid Sage Forums

• May 05, 2024, 12:40:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Giving away 3 keys of "Cogmind"!  (Read 2584 times)

Phuket

• Unaware
  • Weekly Seed Participant Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015 (Advanced Tier!!!)
    • View Profile
Giving away 3 keys of "Cogmind"!
« on: July 03, 2015, 06:00:54 PM »

I have 3 keys to the roguelike "Cogmind" that I received when I paid to be an advance alpha supporter. These keys are good for all future updates.This is in celebration of me finishing up season 1 of cogmind on my youtube channel and reaching 100 subs (Yay!) I decided what better time to give them out then now. The rules are very simple and are outlined in a video I have posted right here:

Ill also post the rules right here as well so you don't even have to waste 3 minutes of your life watching the video if you don't want to and can just click the link and throw your comment in. (Don't forget the question! I'm curious to see peoples answers!) :)

Anyone can participate! You do NOT have to like, Subscribe, or anything else to be apart of the contest.

You DO have to leave a comment in the video with something along the lines of "I'd like a key" and also tell me what your favorite game was growing up. (This will not carry any weight on who wins. Just wanna get to know my contestants)

After 72 hours the contest will end and the winners will be contacted through YOUTUBE MESSENGER only. (This is for safety)

If you do not respond within 24 hours I will continue to draw names and contact people till I receive a response and all keys are distributed.

The video WILL be deleted after the contest is over and the only people who will ever know it existed was me and you lovely folks who found it.

Good luck!
I play and commentate games with a heavy emphasis on 4x, Strategy, Tycoon, and Roguelikes.
http://www.youtube.com/Saboutsplays

My Cogmind Series:
https://youtu.be/eMhPC_hVxk4

Reiver

• Derelict
  • Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015
    • View Profile
Re: Giving away 3 keys of "Cogmind"!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:24 PM »

Good luck!

I avoid commenting on youtube videos (my account broke and I've never quite fixed it, in fact!), but here's hoping you get a bucketful of likes for your trouble. :)

ukulele

• Derelict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 03:06:26 PM »

They're good "Let's Plays", I've been watching a number of them and just watching the latest from 3rd July.  :)

In fact it would be quite handy to have a repository of "Let's Plays" of Cogmind somewhere just to know a latest run is uploaded.

I like 4-player/multi-player local games for most fun, but growing up Powermonger is my "vision game".

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 07:48:31 PM »

In fact it would be quite handy to have a repository of "Let's Plays" of Cogmind somewhere just to know a latest run is uploaded.
A good idea, something I was thinking of at one point, but don't really have the time to do. jimmijamjams maintains his own list of LPs over in his thread. That's a good reference.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

jimmijamjams

• Cyborg
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier) Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 08:28:00 AM »

Great idea, Phuket.  Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway!

A good idea, something I was thinking of at one point, but don't really have the time to do. jimmijamjams maintains his own list of LPs over in his thread. That's a good reference.

Just so you know, Reiver, I'm on a break from YouTube until next week and haven't posted anything showing the latest build.  A lot has been added since the initial build, although the gameplay should still be relevent (correct me if I'm wrong, Kyzrati).  I'll be getting into full swing when Alpha 2 comes out!

ukulele

• Derelict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 02:27:59 PM »

I might do a little "trawl" and list some Let's Plays I've found somewhere; can't be too difficult.  :)

Will do that tomorrow and post what I've found so far.