• May 09, 2024, 02:51:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alpha 9 Discussion/Feedback (spoiler-free)  (Read 8748 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Alpha 9 Discussion/Feedback (spoiler-free)
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 11:00:56 PM »

Tiny thing that bugged me: I loaded up something to fabricate, then realised I didn't have my last hackware equipped. I exited the fabricator screen and put it on, and opened the fabricator up again. I had to start from scratch. This led to a full trace and other awkwardness. It would be nice if it didn't remove the schematic like that!
Some nice new additions coming to address this in Alpha 10: Once you load a schematic, it stays there forever, even if you start/finish building something (allowing easier repeat builds). Not only that, but some Fabricators will now be found with schematics preloaded, allowing you to possibly build something for which you don't even have a schematic yet (especially useful if that happens to be a squad of friends :))
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

zxc

• Cogmind
  • 1st place in the Best Escapes category during Alpha Challenge 2015 1st place in the High Scores category during Alpha Challenge 2015 Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win Kyzrati Patron Bug Hunter Achievement leader in at least one category during Alpha Challenge 2015 Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Wiki Contributor Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha 9 Discussion/Feedback (spoiler-free)
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 11:34:01 PM »

Neat  :D
Pages: 1 [2]