Grid Sage Forums

• May 09, 2024, 09:21:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Score file: labels of orders given to allies is shifted  (Read 596 times)

Widmo

• Derelict
  • Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win Wiki Contributor Bug Hunter Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier) Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile
Score file: labels of orders given to allies is shifted
« on: December 19, 2016, 10:37:42 PM »

Looks like this was caused by removal of build order in Alpha 12. Every type of order beginnig from AID gets reported as something else. For example EXPLORE is logged as COLLECT.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Score file: labels of orders given to allies is shifted
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »

Oops, yep. You even found the cause 8). So many stats in that thing and it's always evolving... always seems to have a problem or two! I'll be revamping it eventually, but this will be fixed before then. Left that BUILD order in there ages even though it wasn't accessible, then decided to finally remove it for Alpha 12--forgot that those were tallied in the scores xD

Thanks!
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

DDarkray

• Cyborg
  • Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win Wiki Contributor Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 08:21:39 AM »

And don't forget about the map rot stat! That was still being tallied in score sheet.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 08:59:20 AM »

That one I didn't forget about--I left it there intentionally because it's still a part of the code, it just never happens anymore so the tally will always be 0 as of Alpha 12.

When removing features in alpha, on the inside I don't always do so so absolutely in case there's a need to reinstate it at some point. I can't see this one coming back, no, but the code is all there so I didn't want to remove it just yet. Like the BUILD command, which was never accessible (but coded) and stayed in there from Alpha 1 through 11 :P. I'll drop the map data loss value at some point.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon