Grid Sage Forums

• May 03, 2024, 06:26:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: [Beta 11.1] Imp. Signal interpreter gives specific class rating info  (Read 2554 times)

R-26 Lightspeed

• Sigix
    • View Profile

While using an Imp. Signal interpreter, i noticed it gave me specific class rating info such as s-27 virus.
However, the ability to scan for specific class rating is for the Advanced version or better, and unless i misunderstood what that means, currently the only functional difference between signal identification 2 and 3 is that robots appear in colour instead of red when using the latter.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: [Beta 11.1] Imp. Signal interpreter gives specific class rating info
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 07:47:36 PM »

Ah yeah I see you're using labels in that case. Funny no one has ever noticed that :P (or maybe this became a thing later on at some point, not sure)

The main difference has indeed been that you get the at-a-glance color differentiation throughout your range, but clearly if you pull up individual labels on a per-bot basis it was still allowing you to get variant info with Improved version. Will remove that.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

R-26 Lightspeed

• Sigix
    • View Profile

I noticed you fixed this bug, but i would have assumed it would mean that hovering the mouse over sensed (detail=2) bots would make a class label appear, but instead no label shows up anymore?

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

Hovering is normally for pulling up detailed labels (when available), class labels are shown via the buttons/keys for mass labeling.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon