Grid Sage Forums

• May 12, 2024, 03:28:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: [Beta 9.6] Leaving garrison  (Read 1216 times)

1q84

• Unaware
    • View Profile
[Beta 9.6] Leaving garrison
« on: June 26, 2020, 01:22:22 PM »

Two minor things:

- Everytime i want to leave garrison i can only leave by second hitting the stairs. In the first try, i get the message if i want to leave/confirm move, then nothing happend. So i have to step back and do it again. Then same question and then it works.

- In https://www.gridsagegames.com/blog/2019/06/robot-hacking-upgrades/ Autoassimilate has only two progressions: 20%/30% ... there is one step below: 10% ;)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: [Beta 9.6] Leaving garrison
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 04:37:53 PM »

- Everytime i want to leave garrison i can only leave by second hitting the stairs. In the first try, i get the message if i want to leave/confirm move, then nothing happend. So i have to step back and do it again. Then same question and then it works.
Correct, this is normal behavior once you have RIF, because it instead shows that you have authorization to leave due to your ability. You don't have to step back and do it again, you can click on yourself (or use the ascend key) to leave.

- In https://www.gridsagegames.com/blog/2019/06/robot-hacking-upgrades/ Autoassimilate has only two progressions: 20%/30% ... there is one step below: 10% ;)
Sorry but the blog posts are not a permanent guide or reference to the game! Sometimes mechanics are expanded, changed, or even completely removed. So that page is no longer accurate in a number of ways. You can use it as a snapshot of what the game was like at one point, or to learn about how it was designed and developed, but sometimes there are going to be differences from the current state of Cogmind.

Sometimes the wiki might have more up-to-date info, or some of the player guides out there (though not always :P).

(More specifically to what you're referring to here, as of the current state of the game there are still only two levels of Autoassimilate, they simply have lower values than when first implemented!)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon