Grid Sage Forums

• May 21, 2024, 11:50:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Gallery of animated endings.  (Read 1054 times)

Valguris

• Cyborg
  • Kyzrati Patron Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win
    • View Profile
Gallery of animated endings.
« on: April 26, 2018, 04:55:57 AM »

A few times now I wanted to rewatch the animated endings that I already unlocked, because I missed a lot of the details when I first saw them. I'd like to be able to rewatch them at any time.

So similarly to the collections of lore, parts, achievements, (robots,) I'd like a collection of animated endings (and other animations if more are added).

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Gallery of animated endings.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 05:35:42 AM »

Yep, it's been brought up on the Discord before, and is actually on a special list of "bigger features" I have that I'd like to do--stuff that's not essential though would be nice, but also would possibly take a disproportionate amount of time to implement compared to how often they'd be used. And there are a lot of things on that list, too xD

In any case, it happens to be one of the "easier" things on that list, so maybe. One of the smaller barriers to adding this feature--having a decent place in the menu system--will be removed in Beta 6 since we're getting the new Records page (which'd be the perfect spot) as part of the menu rework. And of course the game already records your previous wins...

I'm all for letting people watch the endings again, considering how long it took to make them :P. I'll move it off that list onto the main list, where it's a little more likely to happen!
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon