Grid Sage Forums

• May 15, 2024, 02:44:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Corruption benefits still apply for non-functional Adv. Sgnl Intrprtr [Alpha2b]  (Read 1236 times)

jimmijamjams

• Cyborg
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier) Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile

It could be that I wasn't noticing, but I felt that even though I had a System Corruption of 7% I wasn't getting the false positives on my radar.  I had overheated earlier and caused my Adv. Signal Interpreter to go non-functional.  I still had an Imp. Signal Interpreter to get the readings which I was pretty sure didn't negate the effects of false positives (I could be wrong) so I could still get the data from that.

If I'm wrong about the Imp. Signal Interpreter's abilities then this is not a bug, but I wasn't sure.

Here's a screenshot of my setup at the time in case I missed something:

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

Thanks for reporting, but all it takes is an Improved version to negate the effects of system corruption ;)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

jimmijamjams

• Cyborg
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier) Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile

That's a relief!  I thought for a minute I had accidentally cheated for the Weekly Seed!