Grid Sage Forums

• March 19, 2024, 04:06:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Voting Now: IndieDB Game of the Year 2017  (Read 1237 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Voting Now: IndieDB Game of the Year 2017
« on: December 04, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »

It's that time of the year again...

IndieDB has begun voting for Indie of the Year 2017, so head on over to the Cogmind page and give it a click.

The voting happens in two phases, first (now) just to determine the Top 100 group, then those 100 compete for one of the Top 10 spots. While I don't think Cogmind has the numbers to break into the latter crowd (it's a popularity contest, after all, and Cogmind's audience is pretty niche!), I'm pretty sure we can make the Top 100 again. Cogmind has been in the Top 100 for several years now thanks to fans helping vote it past the first round. Thank you!

Registration isn't required.

I won't be posting a dedicated reminder about the next phase, but will mention it in the news assuming Cogmind makes it past round one.

(Also if you haven't done so yet, for those of you with Cogmind on Steam, leaving a review is really helpful!)

(Also, on IndieDB go vote for your other favorite roguelikes that have an IndieDB page--lots do!)

I'm back from my trip and have started work on the next Beta. More news on that come Saturday! Yesterday I streamed the weekly seed and won--that was pretty fun (details and video links), and the rest of the week will be devoted to preparing the next release.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Voting Now: IndieDB Game of the Year 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:53:20 PM »

Cogmind has made it through round 1 and is now confirmed in the Top 100 of 2017, thanks for all the votes! Round 2 voting has started now :D
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon