News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Rockets  (Read 826 times)

zrn

• Unaware
    • View Profile
Rockets
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:17:12 PM »

One of my better runs... I found a really unique layout of a big room, four corners filled with guns, in the middle some stairs. Oh and about 6 or so high level enemies. I made a break for it on my slow little treads, skipped the weapons, and entered
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. I got promptly destroyed by very fast robots who wanted me dead, and they had rocket launches to guarantee that happened. It was more entertaining than frustrating honestly, kinda like the first time I feel down a chute trap. Anyhow, I probably won't be going back there until I have a win under my belt. Hopefully that place isn't a requirement. Looking back, fighting might've been a better strategy than trying to run past everyone.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Rockets
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:57:36 PM »

No branches are required, so yeah you can visit there and any others only when you feel you're ready for them. Unless of course you accidentally enter one, or are "forced" in by pursuers :P. Guarded exits like that are a... hint ;)

But at the same time you'll always have that "first experience" with a given branch that may go well, or not so well at all xD
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon