Cogmind > Stories

First combat win

<< < (2/2)

Kyzrati:

--- Quote from: zxc on October 31, 2017, 10:49:09 AM ---@Kyzrati, you get the messages when you...
I wondered about this too whenever I went to extension.

--- End quote ---
Oh that message? But it doesn't say anything about garrisons... The wording is
Spoiler (click to show/hide)"ALERT: Power surge detected, dispatching additional patrols." They're just patrols, which can come from normal exits all the same. Also as "patrols" they're not even coming for that location (like investigations or reinforcements would), they're just boosting the local defenses of the floor in general.

--- Quote from: zxc on October 31, 2017, 10:49:09 AM ---(abused in the past and hopefully due for a change when Kyzrati runs out of things to do).

--- End quote ---
Tomorrow, surely :P

zxc:
Ah so they come from the bottom-centre of the map.

Yeah I couldn't remember the wording exactly.

Joshua:
Here is a screenshot. The message is: "Persistent threat to transfer network, dispatching garrison force."

I was also amazed to see that the rumor about robots disguising themselves was true. :)

Kyzrati:
Some rumors are just rumors, some you actually have to be on the lookout for ;)

And yeah I'll change the message. I forgot the transfer network message mentioned the word "garrison," though as I said in the Bugs board that was intended simply as "additional bots meant to guard" the network. It'll be renamed "additional forces" to avoid confusion.

zxc:
That's what I was talking about when I mentioned 'relay things', not the energy cycler.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version