Cogmind > General Discussion

New player, questions about meta stuff

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kyzrati:
Yeah that one works, but what some players might want to do is compare two items that are both on the ground. Technically the mouse can do this, but the keyboard cannot (it wasn't even a mouse feature originally, but was added in alpha since people expected it and, most importantly, it was possible :P).

zxc:
Maybe when in 'x' mode it should remember the last item you examined, so that the next item shows the comparison. Then reset the last item memory when you leave 'x' mode.

Kyzrati:
That's a possibility. The main problem there is it can be a little confusing because it doesn't show the name of the previous item (something I couldn't design in and have it look good despite trying several times, so it's intentionally left out).

I could add it, though there are a lot of considerations and restrictions with a feature like that. Same-action only seems to solve most of them in theory...

Kyzrati:
Keyboard mode map-item to map-item comparisons coming next release:

DDarkray:

--- Quote from: Kyzrati on December 07, 2017, 02:53:04 AM ---Keyboard mode map-item to map-item comparisons coming next release:

--- End quote ---

Nice! And I guess you can do that with inventory items too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version