Cogmind > Competitions

High Scores and Stats

<< < (2/7) > >>

Kyzrati:
I've gone ahead and reinstated the original high score format (reset as of Alpha 3), since I've made some changes that will require releasing an Alpha 3c before it would be compatible with the latest and greatest leaderboards (currently WIP). So we'll continue using the old format for a little while longer.

Yes, Adraius, your win is up there ;)

Kyzrati:
Following the Alpha Challenge 2015, I've restarted the High Scores leaderboard and moved it to a slightly different location. It links to archived scores from previous lists, and will continue to receive updates as before (though once again not as frequently as during the tournament).

Kyzrati:
New update to the High Scores page as of Alpha 5: It now also lists the furthest area reached by each player, to give more credit to speed builds. Note that where ties are concerned on the second table, the most recent record gets the higher spot.

As usual there will continue to be incremental improvements in the future.

Kyzrati:
For the new release I reset the leaderboards again, and the first batch of participants is up now.

Something* tells me we won't be seeing as many ascensions with Alpha 7...

*Okay, Hunters.

Kyzrati:
Reset the leaderboards again now that we have Alpha 8.

We've started off, unsurprisingly, with a higher ratio of cave-related deaths, including my own :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version