Cogmind > Competitions

Serflord April 1st ARG!

(1/1)

Theyflower:
Here is a link to game.x_serflord: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1t0yFOb5MQEGKJn3b8UV_97MDu3zGU5jf&export=download
Put this in the Steam/steamapps/common/Cogmind/data/audio/ folder and rename it to game.x
Make sure to backup your old game.x!

Play the Beta12 version on the seed DispersionFusionClaws.

Here's your plot hook:
Imprinter has imprisoned the soul of the Data Chimer. You must release Data Chimer and then follow the story given to you in order to win.
You know you will win when someone in particular tells you "cogmind gaming" during the end sequence of the game.

Kyzrati:
This seems awesome, thanks for putting together... a different ARG--now I'm curious about how it's done, although even without explanation or testing yet I think I have some clues based on what you'd been working on in the past ;)

I didn't see it advertised on most Cogmind communities though so I wonder how many people have tried it out yet! Maybe should've dropped a notice on r/Cogmind and Steam forums etc for more exposure, unless you were mainly targeting just the Discord community. Also directly mentioning it in some Discord channels rather than just pinging, which I think was what you tried?

Could take a little while for people to pick it up in that case.

Luigi:
I played the Serflord ARG and so can you!

It was so much fun: I laughed, I cried, I even sneezed once

Play this, you won't regret it :)

Kyzrati:
Hey Luigi, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing! I imagine I'll have to try this later, but I might want to stream it and still can't do that after my injury, so I guess I should wait for now...

I saw you had streamed it with the community, and that at least one other player has been enjoying it as well. Good to see it finally getting some love :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version