Cogmind > General Discussion

Progress Update: March 14th, 2017 Discussions

(1/3) > >>

lsend:
After reading http://www.gridsagegames.com/forums/index.php?topic=760.0...

Whoa, so you tell me, that it is actually possible to break through blast doors and reinforced barriers?!

lsend:

--- Quote ---no good way that I can see yet to give mouse users access to this same information
--- End quote ---
Why not RMB?

DDarkray:

--- Quote from: lsend on March 14, 2017, 04:24:56 AM ---Whoa, so you tell me, that it is actually possible to break through blast doors and reinforced barriers?!

--- End quote ---

I heard it's theoretically possible to break any tile, but you need some serious damage output to pull that off (possibly with overloaded weapon).

Kyzrati:

--- Quote from: lsend on March 14, 2017, 04:24:56 AM ---Whoa, so you tell me, that it is actually possible to break through blast doors and reinforced barriers?!

--- End quote ---
Every single bit of terrain in the world is technically destructible, you just need to have the right tools :)

--- Quote from: lsend on March 14, 2017, 04:43:02 AM ---
--- Quote ---no good way that I can see yet to give mouse users access to this same information
--- End quote ---
Why not RMB?

--- End quote ---
RMB already does a lot of other things, including activating firing mode when clicking on solid spaces like walls so that they can be targeted directly without using the keyboard while there are no robots in sight. Not to mention misclicks when trying to get info for items and robots would potentially become even more annoying.

lsend:

--- Quote from: Kyzrati on March 15, 2017, 06:10:24 AM ---Every single bit of terrain in the world is technically destructible, you just need to have the right tools :)

--- End quote ---

Did anyone try this? What firepower is needed? What weapons would be the best suited? Spoiler (click to show/hide)Hmm... I wonder if it is possible to plan the escape strategy around this. You know, if you are not a Spoiler (click to show/hide)good/lucky hacker or could not find Spoiler (click to show/hide)power generator (I don't remember exact name) or do not feel like Spoiler (click to show/hide)fighting behemots or Spoiler (click to show/hide)(are there any other ways?) maybe you could just bring big guns and silently ;) break through backdoors?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version