Grid Sage Games > General & Off-Topic

Starsector

(1/2) > >>

Adraius:

--- Quote from: Kyzrati on September 16, 2015, 08:03:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: jimmijamjams on September 16, 2015, 04:01:14 PM ---I'm still here, just lurking when I'm on the bus :). I'm desperate to get some games down!

--- End quote ---
I've been expecting you to to be on that high scores list! Or even win a game in the absence of our other previous winners. Somewhat disappointing turnout from that crowd. biomatter says he's busy, and KY is busy playing Qud! (There was also another player who won via stealth, but said afterward they'd be back for 1.0.)

But hey, if it happens to be an inconvenient time that's okay--we have at least gotten a ton of games in, some nice stats, and sparked a lot of ongoing discussion.

--- End quote ---
Sorry!  What happened to me was I discovered the game Starsector, which (when the brilliant community-made mods are added) is literally my dream game.  I literally haven't touched another computer game since I found it about two weeks ago. =) It also unfortunately scratches much the same sci-fi procedural loot-based niche that Cogmind was filling.  I also have a good bit less free time than I did a few weeks ago, so I won't be anywhere near as active around here as I was my first couple weeks on the forum.  I'll be around, though!

Kyzrati:
Cool, glad you found your dream game, and eventually when you've played the heck out of it Cogmind will be more complete :D. Good to know where you disappeared off to so suddenly--thanks for sharing and see you around!

zxc:

--- Quote from: Adraius on September 30, 2015, 12:03:02 AM ---Sorry!  What happened to me was I discovered the game Starsector, which (when the brilliant community-made mods are added) is literally my dream game.

--- End quote ---

Ooh this looks cool! See you guys in a few weeks!

:P

mendonca:

--- Quote from: Adraius on September 30, 2015, 12:03:02 AM ---Starsector ... brilliant community-made mods ...

--- End quote ---

*cough*

:D

(sorry to continue derail, but couldn't help myself ... ! )

Kyzrati:

--- Quote from: mendonca on September 30, 2015, 10:27:57 AM ---:D

(sorry to continue derail, but couldn't help myself ... ! )

--- End quote ---
Well look who it is!

And wow that's been in the works for quite some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version