REXPaint > Everything REXPaint

Show off your REXPAINT creations

<< < (2/55) > >>

ozymandias79:
And something a bit more scifi

jimmijamjams:
As promised earlier here is the numbering template I created.

Question: I'm a beginner at using forums. How do I insert an image into the text box rather than adding it as an attachment?

Kyzrati:
Looks like it could be a room in the future of X@COM, ozymandias79 :)

--- Quote from: jimmijamjams on May 21, 2015, 05:24:18 PM ---I've still got this as my desktop background.  When I told my partner I'd picked up the game she said, "Isn't it called Cogmino?" Still cracks me up every time :D

--- End quote ---
I will always remember that, too.

And I didn't know it, but after two years of development, I was talking about the title logo change with my wife and she, too, told me she thought it was "Cogmino" the entire time... because at home she has always just called it "your game" and we never actually said it. Ha.

--- Quote from: jimmijamjams on May 22, 2015, 07:36:38 PM ---As promised earlier here is the numbering template I created.

Question: I'm a beginner at using forums. How do I insert an image into the text box rather than adding it as an attachment?

--- End quote ---
We're using imgur to host, then just linking to that.

Snugglesworth:
I made my avatar in REXPAINT!  looks legit.  As a Roguelike player this programs pretty coolz.

jimmijamjams:

--- Quote from: Snugglesworth on May 25, 2015, 04:00:30 PM ---I made my avatar in REXPAINT!  looks legit.  As a Roguelike player this programs pretty coolz.

--- End quote ---

I like how unimpressed it looks:)

"Mr Snugglesworth is not amused..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version