Cogmind > Strategies

Basic Question and Answer thread

<< < (2/10) > >>

zxc:
Really minor request: manual commands to ignore capitalisation (if it doesn't already work like this).

Kyzrati:
I wanted hacking input to originally be case insensitive, but it was inconvenient for certain reasons I can't recall at the moment (both regarding usability and implementation). I'll look at it again, because I can imagine this eventually being an annoyance for some players. Right now it is case sensitive.

I have some other cool usability tweaks I want to make to manual hacking this time around, too.

Draco18s:
If the data file with the manual command list was exposed on the drive in an easily editable fashion that would be nice.

Kyzrati:
Oh wow that's a neat idea. You guys don't want me to finish this game, do you? ;)

I've noted it down, though I can see how implementing it would take a chunk of time what with having to extract it from its current meta data location, set up a new system for storing it, parsing the contents to make sure there's no garbage, and so on... All easy, but easy stuff still adds up! Will look at it again when I do some updates to the manual hacking system.

Happy Hedonist:
This is probably a silly question, but is there an in game way to discover the manual hacking commands?  I'd like to discover them on my own instead of using a wiki or cheat sheet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version