Cogmind > Stories

A few interesting items on my most recent run

(1/2) > >>

jimmijamjams:
This little guy was with me to the end.  At one point I had a speed of 13!

biomatter found this one before me, but it's amazing so I'm posting it anyway :P

My personal favourite.  This sword was great and I found it in a Hauler

However, things must come to an end...

biomatter:
Unrelated note: I'm a little daft, so is a Delay of +100 faster or slower? Fuckin' awesome sword either way. I can't wait until my obsession with stealth runs is over so I can 'live a little' :P

jimmijamjams:
The +100 delay is VERY slow.  I would swing that bad boy and who ever I was hitting moved 3 - 5 tiles away.  In the 7DRL some of the best weapons were the Autoguns, they had a delay of -10.  I've only ever seen them on swarmers in the Alpha.  Here's the stats for firing weapons to give you some context and just in case you haven't looked at the manual yet :P

#Weapons   Total Time
  1               200
  2               325
  3               425
  4               475
  5               525
  6               550
  7               575
  8               595
  9               615
  10              625

Eloden:
I had a Autogun run last time. Found a "Storage level?" where I could activate a personal 6+ trooper army and all around that level there were item depots with items +1-2 levels stronger than then should have been on the floor.
There I found a room with 6 Autoguns and one with 6 Heavy Rocket launchers ... difficult choices were made. But with the autoguns I could mow down masses on enemies. I had difficulties with higher armored enemies though.

jimmijamjams:

--- Quote from: Eloden on May 26, 2015, 07:30:07 AM ---I had a Autogun run last time. Found a "Storage level?" where I could activate a personal 6+ trooper army and all around that level there were item depots with items +1-2 levels stronger than then should have been on the floor.
There I found a room with 6 Autoguns and one with 6 Heavy Rocket launchers ... difficult choices were made. But with the autoguns I could mow down masses on enemies. I had difficulties with higher armored enemies though.

--- End quote ---

I love the Autoguns!  Just lost a pair I found in my current run, that rate of fire is great but not a lot of damage.

Is that the level with the brown walls?  If it is, make sure to crack open the containers next time you're there. Goodies await you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version