Cogmind > Stories

Mechanical Detection/Location Drone Squad Online And Ready To Serve

(1/3) > >>

jimmijamjams:
I'm sure some people have played enough to find a stockpile of Drone Bays.  I've done it a few times, but this is the first time I was able to take them straight to the next level and send them on their merry way :)

My squad about to depart Storage.

Straight into Factory.  I managed to get all of them within the the radius (I think it's 5 spaces).

Fly my Pretties!

They had all perished by the time I made it too the exit :(

Took a very long time to find it, but because of them I was able to avoid most of the Sentries, only encounter two sets of Hunters, and find the best positions from which to defend.

This was my load-out by the end of the level:

Kyzrati:
Very impressive to see the tactics you guys are coming up with :D. I'm sure it's going to get crazier and crazier as I add more content...

I wonder what the bots in the Factory were thinking. WTF did all these drones come from?!?!

jimmijamjams:

--- Quote from: Kyzrati on May 30, 2015, 08:53:54 AM ---Very impressive to see the tactics you guys are coming up with :D. I'm sure it's going to get crazier and crazier as I add more content...

--- End quote ---

I think this was less a tactic and more a case of extremely lucky RNG :)

I now know the secrets to your map generation in the Factory! BWAHAHA!

Kyzrati:

--- Quote from: jimmijamjams on May 30, 2015, 09:14:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kyzrati on May 30, 2015, 08:53:54 AM ---Very impressive to see the tactics you guys are coming up with :D. I'm sure it's going to get crazier and crazier as I add more content...

--- End quote ---

I think this was less a tactic and more a case of extremely lucky RNG :)

I now know the secrets to your map generation in the Factory! BWAHAHA!

--- End quote ---
Hear that, everyone? jimmi thinks he knows the secrets to my map generation in the Factory! Mwuahaha! Just when you thought you knew everything...

biomatter:
Just tweak the generator every version to keep us on our toes ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version