Cogmind > Support

Game Resolution

(1/2) > >>

Robs:
Hello,

I just bought the game and am running fullscreen. Is there any way to change the resolution while in the game? Currently it's pretty difficult to read the text without squinting and the map seems pretty small. I'd say it's close to unplayable for me like this.

I am running 1920x1200 as my desktop resolution if that helps at all.

Thanks!

Draxis:
If you hit f1 to bring up the menu, there's a tab with settings and you can set fontsize in the top left of that.

Kyzrati:
Hey Robs, did Draxis' solution help you? It's somewhat inconvenient in that you have to exit the game to change your map size (which resizes the whole game), but the resolution is quite adjustable. I use 1920x1200 and it normally picks a size 20 font for me, which is quite large. It's not doing that for you? What Windows version are you using?

brevous:
Hmm. I just tried playing windowed for the first time. I was able to adjust the width of the window, but I only have a single option for the height (50) and it pushes the bottom part of the window off my screen. I tried restarting and going to the options screen in fullscreen and windowed, and restarting. My native resolution is 1920x1080 and I am using Windows 8.
Thanks

Kyzrati:
50 is the minimum allowable map height (and width), because you can later see more of the map via sensors etc.

If you want to play windowed and make sure it fits on your screen, you'll have to lower the font size. Size 18 will be slightly too large for 1080p due to the application title bar. Use a size 16 font (changeable in options, or press Ctrl-PgDn while in the game).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version