Cogmind > General Discussion

Stormtrooper Marksman Academy Trajectory Chips

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kasaris:
The title  is perfect ahah

It is right that in the beginning, you feel like a drunken stormtrooper...

But the key is to read the entire manual, and everything become much clearer, particularly the modifiers applying to hit chance. What Kyzrati wrote at the beginning of the topic is exactly in the manual !

Warmist:
I found that explosive weapons help a bit with this :D

biomatter:
Explosive weapons are great... expect for that fact that you get negative salvage. Oh, sure, you've destroyed your target - but you aren't replacing what they destroyed on you! Be wary: every sword in this game is triple-edged ;)

Kyzrati:

--- Quote from: biomatter on May 27, 2015, 04:14:14 AM ---Be wary: every sword in this game is triple-edged ;)

--- End quote ---
As a designer I take this as the utmost praise!

It does, however, steepen the learning curve for less observant players since there are so many situations under which you're digging your own grave...

biomatter:
It absolutely is! As much as I rant and rave about how everything is shit, I am amazed at how all the (metaphorical) parts fit together. The balance out of the box is insanely on point. I haven't run into an item yet that's made me say 'oh that's complete junk who'd use that?' Everything has options over everything else and that's great. You are right about that making things incredibly hard though, haha. Just seconds ago I was watching a record of one of my more frustrating 5-minute fails and towards the end I was like "no, why are you moving there? go back over there and shoot some more... no, what the hell, what are you doing CHRIST and now you're killing yourself? YOU HAVE SO MUCH CORE LIFE JUST RUN." I wish I could stream this game, haha. I swear I'd be entertaining... mostly by swearing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version