Grid Sage Games > General & Off-Topic

IRC?

<< < (4/4)

zxc:
I can start going on #cogmind again. Discord is still an option and probably more accessible to the crowd new to roguelikes.

sandersan:
Great! I look through the threads and found there seemed no people for several for several months in the channel. But unfortunately the time difference could be another big problem for me to chat with you. I'm a PRC player.

Star Weaver:
Since it's barely in use at the moment it might be a good time to switch to ##cogmind ; since on freenode single # channels are for groups that are at least planning on registering as free software groups with freenode admin.

It does sorta say this in their docs but it looks like they've vagued it up a bit since i was paying attention https://freenode.net/policies

zxc:
Yeah it should've been ##cogmind from the start. I'm on freenode all the time so I'll just use whatever we agree on.

Kyzrati:
There's a new r/roguelikes Discord server, where we have a #cogmind channel. I've been hanging around there for the past couple days, as has zxc, so everyone here is welcome to join. Chat with other Cogmind players, and also players of other roguelikes, too! Not sure how long it'll last, but it's a thing for now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version