Grid Sage Forums

• May 01, 2024, 06:01:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: A few interesting items on my most recent run  (Read 3078 times)

jimmijamjams

• Cyborg
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier) Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile
A few interesting items on my most recent run
« on: May 24, 2015, 02:33:46 AM »

This little guy was with me to the end.  At one point I had a speed of 13!

biomatter found this one before me, but it's amazing so I'm posting it anyway :P

My personal favourite.  This sword was great and I found it in a Hauler

However, things must come to an end...

biomatter

• Cyborg
  • Bug Hunter Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win Weekly Seed Participant Wiki Contributor Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Improved Tier!)
  • crying in the corner
    • View Profile
Re: A few interesting items on my most recent run
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:45:57 AM »

Unrelated note: I'm a little daft, so is a Delay of +100 faster or slower? Fuckin' awesome sword either way. I can't wait until my obsession with stealth runs is over so I can 'live a little' :P

jimmijamjams

• Cyborg
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier) Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 07:01:28 AM »

The +100 delay is VERY slow.  I would swing that bad boy and who ever I was hitting moved 3 - 5 tiles away.  In the 7DRL some of the best weapons were the Autoguns, they had a delay of -10.  I've only ever seen them on swarmers in the Alpha.  Here's the stats for firing weapons to give you some context and just in case you haven't looked at the manual yet :P

#Weapons   Total Time
  1               200
  2               325
  3               425
  4               475
  5               525
  6               550
  7               575
  8               595
  9               615
  10              625

Eloden

• Unaware
  • Weekly Seed Participant Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 07:30:07 AM »

I had a Autogun run last time. Found a "Storage level?" where I could activate a personal 6+ trooper army and all around that level there were item depots with items +1-2 levels stronger than then should have been on the floor.
There I found a room with 6 Autoguns and one with 6 Heavy Rocket launchers ... difficult choices were made. But with the autoguns I could mow down masses on enemies. I had difficulties with higher armored enemies though.

jimmijamjams

• Cyborg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 07:41:38 AM »

I had a Autogun run last time. Found a "Storage level?" where I could activate a personal 6+ trooper army and all around that level there were item depots with items +1-2 levels stronger than then should have been on the floor.
There I found a room with 6 Autoguns and one with 6 Heavy Rocket launchers ... difficult choices were made. But with the autoguns I could mow down masses on enemies. I had difficulties with higher armored enemies though.

I love the Autoguns!  Just lost a pair I found in my current run, that rate of fire is great but not a lot of damage.

Is that the level with the brown walls?  If it is, make sure to crack open the containers next time you're there. Goodies await you!

Eloden

• Unaware
  • Weekly Seed Participant Participated in the Alpha Challenge 2015 Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 05:38:18 AM »

I love the Autoguns!  Just lost a pair I found in my current run, that rate of fire is great but not a lot of damage.

Is that the level with the brown walls?  If it is, make sure to crack open the containers next time you're there. Goodies await you!

I dont remember it. Was a run I did while flying home from Korea really tired so my memories are fuzzy. But I didn't see any containers only either stockpile rooms or empty rooms. With the one exception being the room with the 6+ deactivated Troopers that turned into allies.

endlessblaze

• Derelict
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
  • FIRE THE EM CANNONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 01:58:22 PM »

het your self an arc projector. high disruption. great for getin allies.