Cogmind > Competitions

Weekly Seed #26 [Alpha 6] [Seed: Lady Luck]

<< < (4/4)

zxc:

--- Quote from: Kyzrati on February 12, 2016, 05:16:54 AM ---Yeah, it's been a slow week but it's getting better. Didn't sleep well for the first two days, and maybe still have another day or two to go before I can at least turn over without pain (that'll be nice!), but at least during the daytime it's not a huge hindrance anymore!

Ended up spending more time thinking and planning than doing, and now I'm all planned up and ready to go! That's good because this next update is going into a whole new area of the game, which breaks the molds (at least internally) and needs a good bit of new architecture... Lots of far-reaching preparatory work that needs to be done correctly the first time.

--- End quote ---

:o

Just how heavy is this son of yours? :P

It sounds like you made good use of your time under the circumstances. We could all learn a lesson or two from this.

Kyzrati:
Heh, something like 19 kg last I checked. And he's not exactly ergonomic like a backpack or anything, plus the squirming adds to the pressure :P

But yeah we still came out with some decent dev progress, although moving house soon is also putting a different kind of pressure on me :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version