Cogmind > Strategies

Theorycrafting for specific items

(1/2) > >>

Joshua:
I have been trying to think of a good use for this late game item, but nothing seems compelling enough to give up a larger volley.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)The Quantum Capacitor

One idea I had is using it for warning shots against watchers and recyclers, but is the 1-3 extra turns you could move in the time saved really worth it? It doesn't really seem practical for combat unless you were dangerously low on weapons already.

Does anyone have other ideas?

Kyzrati:
Others can detail their own experiences, but I will say that some players swear by this utility. It's extremely effective for... certain builds :)

(In my own typical combat runs with numerous weapons and slots I sometimes find myself using it as well.)

DDarkray:
If you think about it, a volley of 3 random weapons takes up the same amount of time unit as firing a single weapon 3 times with that item. Really, the value depends on that one weapon. If it has an OP stat, I would rather use it at faster firing rate than to use a volley of random weapons.

zxc:
That item is excellent. For sure. You maybe haven't seen the most powerful weapons in the game yet.

Sherlockkat:
QC is an excellent item. One of the best really. It singlehandedly enables low weapon slot combat builds. You can also combine it with weapon cyclers. At best, you can be sustain fire some of the best late game cannons (backed up by particle accelerator and whatnot) at 50 time units!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version