Cogmind > Support

Borked save / Replicable crash

<< < (2/2)

Sere:
Ah I see.

Bit of a shame really, I thought RPGLike was supposed to be more of a long-term thing which is why I've put so much time into it, I thought it was an intended alternate game mode rather than a seasonal gimmick. It's certainly was warped my playstyle - I can no longer get +++ wins in Rogue difficulty outside of using RPG mode (or dropping the difficulty a notch). Getting complacent.

Kyzrati:
Oh sure it's still maintained in that any known bugs are fixed, and it is indeed compatible with all versions, but I can't realistically do the normal full testing, since most people don't play it and it's not the standard way to play (or a great experience, in my opinion, since it breaks fundamental rules of Cogmind!).

I was speaking more generally in terms of what modes and events are. Some other even lesser-played ones are more likely to undergo greater impacts or imbalances over time. To be honest, RPGLIKE was never balanced to begin with and has always been incredibly easy compared to the normal game, so nothing to worry about on that front xD

It'll always be playable, so don't worry about that and keep at it if you like! New maps and whatnot will all be compatible since it is essentially just focused around Cogmind and progression rather than anything external. Perhaps the main unfortunate point would be that it doesn't get further redesigned to better accommodate for new items and mechanics, but again it was never really balanced to begin with...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version