Cogmind > Confirmed Bugs

[Beta 13] Outdated W-44 Eye analysis

(1/1)

R-26 Lightspeed:
W-44 Eyes have a visual range of 20 "with a greater visual range than any other class". H-81 Overseers have a visual range of 22 (and H-71 Marshals a range of 20, which Eyes are still not above). (And Executioners have a range of 23, but i'm not sure they qualify as a class in that sense?)
I actually noticed this a long while ago (probably by relying on that intel then getting shot by an Overseer) but for some reason it didn't occur to me to report it.

Kyzrati:
Well it's good that someone checks those, because they're clearly not something that's easy to check for accuracy over a long period as the game has kept changing :P (mainly a few of those mechanics, and especially during the Beta 11 transition, since analyses are written separately and would have to read through them all in their entirety to confirm accuracy, so not going to happen, but at least it's not all that common...)

Thanks, will update. There are actually more examples of visual range than you mention as well--those were added a long time ago before most other bots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version