Cogmind > Confirmed Bugs

[Beta 13] Outdated Lightnting analysis

(1/1)

R-26 Lightspeed:
In my current run, i saw some Lightnings on my sensors, which used to be impossible.
After seeing i didn't have the Lightning analysis (and no prototype analyses at all, as i forgot to get Zh's), i checked Cog-Minder.

The Lightning analysis states that it "remains completely undetectable by any known non-visual sensors", but its scan cloak was lowered to 4, which is detectable with an Exp. Signal Interpreter.

Kyzrati:
Oh my, quite interesting that no one noticed it after so many years! This is actually not a case of an incorrect analysis--they should indeed by undetectable, but what happened is that the original scan cloak value for Lightnings was set to 4, which used to be beyond any sensors, and not long after that I shifted the numbering system used by the Signal Interpreters and such, resulting in Lightnings being just within the max value possible. So... to fit that purpose will actually now be upping the Lightnings to level 5!

I'll have to log this as a mod for Beta 14, otherwise it will probably catch some folks off guard :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version