Grid Sage Forums

• April 18, 2024, 11:34:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Progress Update: March 14th, 2017  (Read 1160 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Progress Update: March 14th, 2017
« on: March 14, 2017, 04:01:09 AM »

Hm, too much secret stuff! I haven't really had any news to update with lately, because I'm working behind the scenes on some art and animations for the win state. The current end-game animation is only one part of what you're supposed to see, and seeing as the story is just about complete, it's time to put the finale together! It's coming along nicely, but I can't show it off...

I did post to the blog a new article in which I dissect the Alpha 14 changelog to show some interesting aspects of development--check it out if you're interested in the dev side of things.

I've also gotten back into streaming again, so drop by Monday evenings (EST) if you're feeling like some robot mayhem.

Still lots more secret stuff to work on for the next release, but I'll try to also fit in some other features so there's something worth updating everyone on in the meantime :D

A few little things I did do recently:

Keyboard autotargeting will conveniently "forget" intentionally destroyed machines:

Machine resistance info will be free (no Structural Scanner required):

Keyboard players will also have access to wall/door armor/resistance info (no good way that I can see yet to give mouse users access to this same information):
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon