Grid Sage Forums

• March 18, 2024, 08:24:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Swap list item does not highlight on mouseover when info window open beneath it  (Read 591 times)

DDarkray

• Cyborg
  • Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win Wiki Contributor Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant
    • View Profile

When you examine an item's property (right-clicking an item), and then try to swap an equipment (Ctrl-right click), when you hover your mouse over a listed item, it will not highlight it. Instead it highlights the stat from the item's property box. (For example, in the following screenshot, I hover my mouse over Lgt. Assault Rifle to be swapped, but the Integrity value of Particle Gun was highlighted instead.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Drones don't move at all if they lose their propulsion (even if you give them orders). Not sure if this is intended.

The Prototype ID Bank hack seems to harder to succeed than what the percentage is showing. It could be bad RNG but I seem to fail a lot of times in multiple runs for me.

Segregator's property says it's a slashing melee weapon, and yet its damage type is.....thermal?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:38:44 PM by Kyzrati »

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

When you examine an item's property (right-clicking an item), and then try to swap an equipment (Ctrl-right click), when you hover your mouse over a listed item, it will not highlight it. Instead it highlights the stat from the item's property box. (For example, in the following screenshot, I hover my mouse over Lgt. Assault Rifle to be swapped, but the Integrity value of Particle Gun was highlighted instead.)
Ah yes, emergent UI bugs due to tacking on new features like the swapping xD. Never assumed anyone would do swap replacement while an info window was open! I'll look into fixing that.

(The rest of these aren't bugs:)

Drones don't move at all if they lose their propulsion (even if you give them orders). Not sure if this is intended.
Certainly intended. How is something supposed to move without propulsion? :P. In the same way, shoot the legs off a Grunt and it can't go anywhere. Blast the treads off a Sentry and it can't track you down. You get the idea! Of course a Mechanic is also capable of solving that problem...

The Prototype ID Bank hack seems to harder to succeed than what the percentage is showing. It could be bad RNG but I seem to fail a lot of times in multiple runs for me.
Nothing weird here, the percentages are shown correctly.

Segregator's property says it's a slashing melee weapon, and yet its damage type is.....thermal?
Correct, it's thermal. It's used as a slashing melee weapon, but once it strikes the target it overloads a power source to cause an explosion, so it's not actually damaging the target via a "slash." There are a few melee weapons that don't deal melee types of damage. S/P/I are just damage types--not the same thing as a weapon type. There are even projectile weapons that deal "melee" damage types...
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon