Grid Sage Forums

• April 19, 2024, 07:24:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Bought Cogmind Prime Tier in July 2015, name still isn't in the supporters list  (Read 1501 times)

King in Yellow

• Unaware
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile

Like the title says, I bought the game pretty early on (July 21 2015) and I've yet to see my name pop up in the supporters list.

I tried searching in the forums if anyone else had a similar issue but couldn't find anything, apologies if this has been asked before!

Purchase order: https://i.imgur.com/d71neyS.jpg
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:15:19 PM by King in Yellow »

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

First of all, thanks for helping support development, especially at that early stage :)

To your question, I can't add you to the list until you register the name you want to appear on the list! (Not everyone wants to use their real name--many use pseudonyms, and I'm certainly not going to be revealing personal names without permission.) The email you received contains a link to the simple form where you can register (just takes a few seconds).

Notice that at the end of the release notes for every single release since 2015 I've been reminding people to register if they haven't already. (That's the text that appears as: As usual, if you haven't already, Prime Tier supporters and above remember to use the form linked in your original download email to provide the name you want to use in game. Attribution/names are added with each major release.) As soon as you register it will immediately appear in the following release.

If you need any more help feel free to ask!
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

King in Yellow

• Unaware
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile

Woops! Indeed, I just noticed the link in the original mail!

Thanks for the fast reply! It should be fixed now, looking forward to the next update  8)

Hope the game's gonna get approved on Steam soon (already upvoted the greenlight) too!

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

Dunno, Valve works in mysterious ways! Either way, it'll be there eventually so no big deal. I'm not driving any votes beyond the first day because working on the game is way more important, so Cogmind is just sitting around in the Top 50, waiting for approval whenever they get around to it :P

And thanks :)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon