Grid Sage Forums

• April 24, 2024, 03:33:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Progress Update: January 7th, 2017  (Read 1188 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Progress Update: January 7th, 2017
« on: January 06, 2017, 08:51:44 AM »

As I mentioned in the previous update, a little longer and I'd have a clearer picture of when Alpha 13 will hit. I can report that the picture is now clear, and as of this writing your ETA is approximately 10 days, 10 hours, and 10 minutes. In easier terms, that's the morning of 1/17 (well, in my time zone :P).

I was going to shoot for next week, but it would require an even crazier schedule, I'd have to postpone some features, and I hope to leave enough time for actual playtesting before this release.

All new Alpha 13 content was completed this week! A sneak peak at some of the new items:

So with content already in the changelog, this next week will be about resolving outstanding bug reports, little feature requests, and a bunch of balance tweaks and other small adjustments. Two feature requests I took care of earlier today:

There's an option to keep areas outside the FOV colored (albeit darker) rather than use the green overlay:

And less a chance of misclicking/mistyping on the game menu now that the buttons require confirmation:

Next weekend or so will be the Alpha 13 preview!
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon