Grid Sage Forums

• April 19, 2024, 02:33:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Over 3,000 Cogminds! And IndieDB GotY voting  (Read 1162 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Over 3,000 Cogminds! And IndieDB GotY voting
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:56:42 PM »

Cogmind blasted past a cumulative 3,000 owners this week! Thanks to everyone who's helping make this possible :D

I'd appreciate any votes for GotY on IndieDB! From a list of over 10,000 other games, Cogmind has been in the Top 100 two years running, and this is pretty good for general publicity.

This week I added a new feature to the leaderboards that makes scores clickable to see the full stats from a given run, useful for checking out what strategies the player was using, where they visited, etc. (since each file includes hundreds of stats). Note that some of the score sheets (especially those higher up) will contain spoilers, for those players who did special plot-related stuff.

Also this week there's a new optional feature: We already have part sorting, but you have to trigger it manually with ':'. I figured for those who don't ever require their parts to be in some other certain order, why not add an option that automagically keeps them sorted as you lose/remove/attach them?

It follows all the same rules as normal sorting, but constantly updates as your loadout changes 8)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:58:34 PM by Kyzrati »
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon