Grid Sage Games > General & Off-Topic

Forum Feedback

(1/7) > >>

Kyzrati:
The Grid Sage Forums are brand new, so things might be rough around the edges.

If you have suggestions or questions about the forum itself, whether about functionality, appearance, or whatever, this is the place to discuss it!

Regarding the overall appearance, note you can switch your theme to the SMF default or an alternative dark theme I loaded as well ("insidious").

Derman:
I have some problems with the quote background. Maybe a bit lighter grey would make it more visible. Or maybe thicker borders would fix it.

Overall the forums look solid. The colors are nice, forums easy to navigate through, easy to find what you are looking for.

Maurog:
The smileys are quite horrible, look badly cropped without an alpha channel and clash with the sleek forum design.

If only you had some sort of awesome pixel artist who excels at drawing tiny Cogmind-themed sprites...

ThKaspar:

--- Quote from: Maurog on May 20, 2015, 03:11:35 PM ---The smileys are quite horrible, look badly cropped without an alpha channel and clash with the sleek forum design.

If only you had some sort of awesome pixel artist who excels at drawing tiny Cogmind-themed sprites...

--- End quote ---

We'll see. :)

Kyzrati:

--- Quote from: Derman on May 20, 2015, 11:35:25 AM ---I have some problems with the quote background. Maybe a bit lighter grey would make it more visible. Or maybe thicker borders would fix it.

--- End quote ---
You know, I totally agree with that. I was thinking the same thing ;). When I set it up I didn't see/test any quotes, and now that I've started seeing them I find them a bit hard to read myself. I'll fix them up!

--- Quote from: ThKaspar on May 20, 2015, 10:38:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Maurog on May 20, 2015, 03:11:35 PM ---The smileys are quite horrible, look badly cropped without an alpha channel and clash with the sleek forum design.

--- End quote ---

We'll see. :)

--- End quote ---
Hehe. Now I check my email because Kacper has conveniently emailed me about this issue...

(The emoticons are made for the default SMF dark-on-light style, so they look pretty mediocre, but I didn't want to start off by messing with the defaults in case that would bother anyone who's used to them. We'll see what Kacper wants to do.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version