Grid Sage Forums

• April 16, 2024, 01:28:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Progress Update: May 11th, 2016  (Read 1458 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Progress Update: May 11th, 2016
« on: May 10, 2016, 09:50:39 PM »

The first major stage of Alpha 9 development is complete! I've overhauled the fabrication mechanics, along with the other previously untouched machines, and you can read all about it in a new blog post.

In short, fabrication just got a lot easier, and you'll be building replacement parts and friends in no time :)

In other news, I've been seriously injured in an accident. (There was a little bit of earlier discussion about it here.) The worst of it is a badly sprained ankle and broken clavicle; tomorrow we'll know if any surgery is required... Anyway, obviously I'm still working condition, hence all the work lately ;), though it sure would be nice if I could swap some parts right about now!

In the end this will cause a slight delay in the Alpha 9 release, but it'll still be out in a reasonable time (actually, my current estimates are based on no surgery, because I'm staying hopeful that's the case :P). Also pushing this release back a bit is the need for an update to the website, which is now a year old. So while I originally planned to do a release by the end of May, it'll likely be early June-ish instead.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:48:27 AM by Kyzrati »
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon