Grid Sage Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:09:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Cogmind OSX Test Build Available (5c)  (Read 1985 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Cogmind OSX Test Build Available (5c)
« on: December 31, 2015, 08:21:13 PM »

If you'd like to test out the latest Alpha 5c on OSX, email me at gridsagegames@gmail.com from your original Cogmind-registered email account. (If you have an alpha supporter badge on the forums, you can also choose to PM me here instead, whatever's convenient for you.)

It comes as a custom .dmg which should make it extremely easy to use. There shouldn't be any difference content-wise or in how the game performs, it's just a more straightforward way to get it on your Mac :D

This offer might expire within the next day or so depending on the response (it's just a test!), at which time I'll update this post. Until then feel free to contact me! Edit: Okay, no longer available, though eventually there will be official support, and before there is official support we may have some more "unofficial" OSX package releases. However, if you have the 5c test release, it's possible to simply replace the game files with new versions and it will work all the same.

If you have any feedback, you can provide it directly to me, or feel free to post in the dedicated thread in the Support board.

(Big thanks to alaska for helping put this together.)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:58:45 PM by Kyzrati »
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon