Grid Sage Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:23:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: A "Language Specific" forum for other language  (Read 2873 times)

Morrays

• Unaware
  • Weekly Seed Participant Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile
A "Language Specific" forum for other language
« on: October 27, 2015, 11:23:14 AM »

Hi this my first time posting on this forum, i just buy the game and i think it could be cool if we can have a section of the forum for other language. It could be great for others community for talk about the game (in french for me).
It just an idea, maybe our community don't have enough member for make such section in this forum.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: A "Language Specific" forum for other language
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 10:27:20 PM »

As you say I don't think the community is quite large enough to warrant a separate board, yet. It's possible once we expand to Steam and get even more players.

That said, we do have a number of French-speaking Cogmind players here, most of whom are from Roguelike.FR and hang out over on their forums. Being a French roguelike player you've perhaps already heard of them? In fact, on checking out their site again I just noticed they posted about Cogmind recently--they've been doing some LPs--no wonder there was a surge of interest recent (and more purchases than usual). I couldn't tell where it was coming from :P

(I've moved this thread into the General board, since it's not Cogmind specific. Also, we have a Forum Feedback thread if you have any similar suggestions. Thanks!)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

Morrays

• Unaware
  • Weekly Seed Participant Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 04:32:54 AM »

Thanks for the reply, i don't know this community of french players, so thanks for all ( the game is very great).

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 04:39:20 AM »

Ah okay, cool then you should check them out; they've been quite into Cogmind for a couple months now, and obviously they're interested in all the other major traditional roguelikes out there.

Glad you're enjoying the game, new version coming next week!
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon