Grid Sage Forums

• April 24, 2024, 06:02:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Glad to be on board  (Read 1162 times)

Akaimizu

• Unaware
  • Supported Cogmind Alpha Access 2015-2017 (Prime Tier)
    • View Profile
Glad to be on board
« on: October 20, 2015, 08:57:23 PM »

I heard about this game from the Roguelike Radio interview, and just had to check out information on this game. Anyway, I knew I just had to support this title as I'm not only a fan of Roguelikes, but I always love when people invoke Futuristic or Sci-fi elements into the realm. Still, this game does something very special when it comes to *information* to the player and the intrigue of approaching the game from various methods. It's rare to see a Rogue-like where the player can really take non-standard battle options.

I'm one of those people who first got a taste of the genre back in the early 90s with games like Nethack/Angband/Moria. I look forward to exploring this world and sharing my impressions.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Glad to be on board
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 09:15:00 PM »

Welcome Akaimizu, and thank you for your support :D

It's really nice to have roguelike fans who've been around since the genre's earlier days showing interest in Cogmind as something familiar yet in many ways fresh. Looking forward to your impressions, and there's so much more of that world to come, but as a new player I'm sure you'll be busy making new discoveries for a while yet :)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon