Cogmind > Competitions

High Scores and Stats

(1/7) > >>

Kyzrati:
Anyone who has opted to automatically upload their score sheet at the end of each run (set in the options menu) can check the high scores here.

High score updates only happen once per day. More details on the page itself.

(This is just a test system in preparation for leaderboards that will gradually expand to include more features, and maybe one day be automated.)

monsieurmarc:
Very neat

Kyzrati:
Update 150901: For probably a few days here I've paused the high score chart while I prepare a new one--bigger, better, all around awesomer. Alpha 3 will have a new test system during preparations for the upcoming tournament.

Adraius:
Clarification?  Have only the public updates paused, or has back-end score collection stopped? (if I get a killer score today, will it appear when the new chart goes up?)

Kyzrati:
Sorry, I just meant that I'm temporarily not updating the web page (I've been doing that manually all along). The back-end is unchanged, and scores are still uploaded and received as always.

I will be using all previously collected Alpha 3 scores in the first new page when it's ready!

And, by the way, if for some reason someone doesn't have an internet connection when they end their game and you really really want your score on the board, you can also email me your scoresheet and I can just copy it over to the system. (This isn't so much an issue now with the temporary leaderboards, but could become more important during the tournament.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version