REXPaint > Everything REXPaint

Show off your REXPAINT creations

(1/55) > >>

ozymandias79:
Here's a castle enjoy What else have people made?

Kyzrati:
So, of course most everyone has seen my own REXPaint ASCII art--certainly in the game! No sense in rehashing that stuff... instead I can show something else I made last year: a knight to defend ozymandias79's castle!

I've always wanted to have a thread like this :). We'll gradually get more activity here as more REXPaint users show up. I've yet to announce that there's finally a dedicated forum area for it.

jimmijamjams:
This was something I put together a few months ago while I was waiting for the Alpha to come out.  I'm not that keen on the shading anymore and the logo has changed since this was created.  It was felt that "Cogmino" didn't have the same ring to it, but it will always be "Cogmino" to me :)

Kyzrati:
"Cogmino," yeah, can't believe it went on so long like that, too. I was too focused on making letters squarish and didn't really pay attention to readability for people who didn't "already know."

I always really liked the style you used to redesign the logo--it reminds me of a frame-stop of the title animation. For a bit I even considered changing the title logo to something like that after seeing how "stylish" it was, but then decided that going with a more flat style for the foreground would work better to keep the letters clear and cohesive.

And your additional background elements/circuitry are really nice, too :)

jimmijamjams:
I feel The flat style is more of a "classic" look.  I'm really happy you stuck with it as the shaded style is more of a fad :)

I'm still very happy with the background of the "ALPHA" part.  I've also put together a 0-9 REXPAINT template for video numbering.  I might post it when I get home from work.

I've still got this as my desktop background.  When I told my partner I'd picked up the game she said, "Isn't it called Cogmino?" Still cracks me up every time :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version