Grid Sage Games > General & Off-Topic

IRC?

(1/4) > >>

biomatter:
I think I'm asking rhetorically, but are there any IRC channels we can use? I really like loitering in chat rooms and just chit-chatting with people as they come through. Also, refreshing the subreddit and forums every five minutes just isn't really the same, and I've been trying to reign in how much I post...

Arseface:

--- Quote from: biomatter on June 01, 2015, 12:30:14 PM ---I think I'm asking rhetorically, but are there any IRC channels we can use? I really like loitering in chat rooms and just chit-chatting with people as they come through. Also, refreshing the subreddit and forums every five minutes just isn't really the same, and I've been trying to reign in how much I post...

--- End quote ---
If you join a nonexisting channel it'll make one.

I just joined #cogmind on quakenet.

biomatter:
I'll be there! I just installed Pidgin and joined #cogmind. For anyone else who wants to hang out, you can connect to quakenet with any IRC client using the address irc.quakenet.org and joining the channel #cogmind. I hope I see some of you regulars! :D

Kyzrati:
I know there are a couple Cogmind players hanging out in #cogmind on freenode. Kamilion made a channel there and is online quite a lot.

Note for anyone who doesn't have or doesn't want to install an IRC client: You can also use quakenet's web-based client.

ironpotato:

--- Quote from: Kyzrati on June 01, 2015, 07:06:13 PM ---I know there are a couple Cogmind players hanging out in #cogmind on freenode. Kamilion made a channel there and is online quite a lot.

Note for anyone who doesn't have or doesn't want to install an IRC client: You can also use quakenet's web-based client.

--- End quote ---
mibbit.com works okay too.

I guess I'll be firing up irssi tonight :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version