Grid Sage Forums

• April 24, 2024, 06:33:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Important Reminders for Claiming Rewards  (Read 2478 times)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Important Reminders for Claiming Rewards
« on: May 29, 2015, 01:36:56 AM »

As you all know there are several rewards associated with the alpha access program, some of which require that you provide additional information. (Most of you here on the forums have done this already, but I'll be referring supporters in some other communities to this post as well.)

To provide your preferred name(s) for the in-game supporters list and item attribution reward, fill out the form linked from the original download email received when you purchased the game. The form takes like 1 minute to fill out, so please do that as soon as possible to prevent delays.

Also, for anyone who got the Advanced Tier, remember to also submit the separate t-shirt info form linked from that same email--don't make me guess your shirt size!

For anyone else who hasn't yet but might want to, t-shirts are still available for a limited time as described at the bottom of the buy page.

In related news, demand has been strong enough that all items have been claimed with regard to the "item attribution reward." Any future supporters will receive all benefits except that one. Don't worry if you haven't yet submitted a form--I've reserved items for all supporters up to this point, but do fill the form out soon!
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon