Grid Sage Forums

• March 29, 2024, 04:18:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Gallery doesn't show Shock Maul disruption stat  (Read 815 times)

Joshua

• Sigix
  • Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win
    • View Profile
Gallery doesn't show Shock Maul disruption stat
« on: March 23, 2018, 06:18:26 AM »

The gallery doesn't show the Shock Maul disruption stat (and probably disruption for any other melee weapons, I would guess). Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request -- it does show up in the gallery export though, which is why I noticed.

(Looking at impact weapons to try a Hammerbot melee run, since impact doesn't seem to be very popular. Wondering if that's because it actually is terrible :)

I also noticed that the display doesn't seem to adjust impact weapons damage for momentum, at least on legs, while it does for slashing weapons.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Gallery doesn't show Shock Maul disruption stat
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 06:25:49 AM »

The gallery doesn't show the Shock Maul disruption stat
It's not a bug, this is just something that melee weapons do not list in their info because it was one of a number of supplementary stats mainly for projectile weapons. It's been on the list of near-term features to look into (we talked about it on Discord a long while back).

I also noticed that the display doesn't seem to adjust impact weapons damage for momentum, at least on legs, while it does for slashing weapons.
This is a bug reported by zxc earlier on the Discord, will be fixed for Beta 6. No impact weapons show the momentum modifiers.
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

Joshua

• Sigix
  • Bug Hunter Weekly Seed Participant Shared a Confirmed Combat Win Shared a Confirmed Stealth Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 08:02:13 PM »

The gallery doesn't show the Shock Maul disruption stat
It's not a bug, this is just something that melee weapons do not list in their info because it was one of a number of supplementary stats mainly for projectile weapons. It's been on the list of near-term features to look into (we talked about it on Discord a long while back).

In fact, I just noticed it is not shown on the in game page either, making this stat completely hidden outside of the gallery export, as far as I can tell. I guess you might notice after using it for a while, or wonder why robots are shutting down / dropping non-functional parts.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 08:50:43 PM »

Right, that's what I mean by "not listed in their info"--it's not available on any info page for melee weapons because it's a projectile weapon stat, but later I gave a couple of impact weapons a bit of disruption to buff them.

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 05:36:54 AM »

I've added this to the list of provided melee stats for Beta 6.